- A boy's best friend is his dog
- A man's best friend is his dog
- A house is not a home without a dog
- Dogs are really people with short legs in fur coats
- Dogs are people too
- Be tuff ! The "dog days" of summer can be wuff !
- Chasing your tail gets you nowhere ... 'cept back to where you started
- Family and friends welcome. Fleas are not.
- Friends Fur-ever
- Husband and dog missing ... 25 cents reward for dog
- Wife and dog missing ... 25 cents reward for dog
- If you want the best seat in the house ... move the dog
- Life is just one table scrap after another
- My dog's not spoiled ... I'm just well trained !
- Recycle bones here
- When please doesn't work ... Beg !
- Wipe your paws
- Wipe your paws or else
- Beware of attack puppy
- I love dogs
- A spoiled rotten dog lives here
- Spoiled rotten dogs live here
- "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."
- "Maybe you've been looking for love in all the wrong places. A dog will treat you better than anyone you'll meet at happy hour. Trust me. I've been to happy hour."
- " ... work can wait another 30 minutes. There are more important things to do. Like throwing sticks."
- "A dog will quickly turn you into a fool, but who cares? Better your dog than your boss. I'm a fool for my dog and proud of it."
- "Dogs are better than children. Even my friends with children say that. As a dog friend of mine likes to say, children are for people who can't have dogs."
- "A barking dog never bites."
- "Barking up the wrong tree."
- "Dog in a manger."
- "Let sleeping dogs lie."
- "Tail wagging the dog."
- "You can't teach an old dog new tricks."
It All Adds Up
© 2001 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.